Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving
- AITP 2020 will take place in Aussois, March 22–27, 2020.
- Fourth AITP was held in Obergurgl, April 7–12, 2019.
- Third AITP was held in Aussois, March 25–30, 2018.
- Second AITP was held in Obergurgl, March 26–30, 2017.
- First AITP was held in Obergurgl, Austria, April 3–7, 2016.
What is AITP?
The Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Theorem Proving (AITP)
is a yearly meeting where researchers in the areas of artificial
intelligence, automated reasoning, machine learning,
computer-understandable mathematics and proof assistants come to
discuss how to progress with automation of reasoning, mathematics and
science. For more information look at the pages of the particular instances of the conference.